GOVERNMENT OF INDIA DEPARTMENT OF POSTS
OFFICE OF THE CHIEF POSTMASTER GENERAL,
SARDAR PATEL MARG, C-SCHEME,
Applications are invited in the proforma given for the Direct Recruitment for filling up the vacancies of POSTAL ASSISTANT/SORTING ASSISTANT, POSTMAN AND MTS CADRE UNDER SPORTS QUOTA IN RAJASTHAN POSTAL CIRCLE.
Name of the Posts :
- Postal /Sorting Assistant in Post Office or Railway Mail offices.
- Postman in Post Office.
- MTS in Post Office or Railway Mail Offices.
Vacancy : 29
Scale of Pay:
- Postal/Sorting Assistant : Rs. 5,200-20,200 (Pay Band-I) + Grade pay of Rs.2,400 plus admissible allowances.
- Postman : Rs. 5,200-20,200 (Pay Band-I) + Grade pay of Rs.2, 000 plus admissible allowances.
- MTS : Rs. 5,200-20,200 (Pay Band-I) + Grade pay of Rs.1,800 plus admissible allowances.
- POSTAL ASSISTANT/SORTING ASSISTANT/POSTMAN: Candidate must be between 18-27 years as on 23.09.2016.
- MTS: Candidate must be between 18-25 years as on 23.09.2016.
Educational and other Qualification required:
- For Postal/Sorting Assistant: As per notification issued by Staff Selection Commission from time to time for Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination.
- Candidates with higher education are also eligible but they have to fulfill the requirements mentioned in sub Para (a) above. There are no bonus marks for higher education.
- Desirable qualification : Typing knowledge and computer knowledge.
- Matriculation from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidates with higher education are also eligible but they have to fulfill the requirements mentioned.
Last date of receipt of application is 23-09-2016.
Applications to be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF POSTAL/SORTING ASSISTANT/ POSTMAN / MTS IN RAJASTHAN POSTAL CIRCLE UNDER SPORTS QUOTA” and to be sent through Registered / Speed post to Assistant Director (Staff), O/o the Chief Postmaster General, Rajasthan Circle, Sardar Patel Marg, C-Scheme, Jaipur-302007.
For more details please visit http://indiapost.gov.in.