AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA
Airports Authority of India invites applications from willing and eligible candidates to apply online.
Name of the Posts and Vacancies :
(1) Junior Executive (Engineering Civil) : 50 (UR-21, OBC-13, SC-13, ST-03).
(2) Junior Executive (Engineering Electrical) : 50 (UR-13, OBC-21, SC-13, ST-03).
(3) Junior Executive (Information Technology) : 20 ( UR-11, OBC-05, SC-03, ST-01).
(4) Junior Executive (Airport Operations) : 100 ( UR-51, OBC-27, SC-15, ST-07).
Pay Scale : Junior Executive (E-1) :- <‘ 16400~3%-40500.
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Executive (Engineering Civil) : Candidate must possess a full time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil.
- Junior Executive (Engineering Electrical) : Candidate must possess a full time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Electrical.
- Junior Executive (Information Technology) : Candidate must possess a full time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/IT. OR May possess a Master’s in Computer Application.
- Junior Executive (Airport Operations) : Candidate must be a Graduate in Science and a full time MBA degree holder. OR be a full time regular bachelor’s degree in engineering.
Age Limit: Junior Executive:- 27 Years GEN, 32 for SC/ST, 30 for OBC.
SELECTION PROCESS: Screening and Eligibility will be based on the details provided by the candidates. Written test
followed by interview.
For the post of Airport Operations, LMV license is essential.Training period/Bond amount/bond period will be intimated alongwith terms and conditions of appOintment, wherever applicable.
Application Fee : Application fee > (Including bank charges & Service Tax).: Rs.1000/- for UR & OBC candidates.
The candidate can access the online application form at our website. The online registration site would be open from 0930 hours on 18.04.2016to 1730 hours on 17.05.2016.
For more details please visit : www.aai.aero