MEDICAL OFFICER SELECTION BOARD (CAPFs) –2015
Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs
Directorate General, Sashastra Seema Bal
Central Armed Police Force Recruitment 2015
Applications are invited from citizens of India for recruitment of Medical Officers (Assistant Commandant) & Specialist Medical Officers (Deputy Commandant) in Central Armed Police Forces (CRPF, BSF, ITBP, SSB & Assam Rifles) Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India.
No. of Vacancies :
- Medical Officers (Assistant Commandant) : 372
- Specialist Medical Officer (Dy. Commandant) : 220
Educational Qualification :
- For Medical Officers (Assistant Commandant) : Candidate must holds a medical qualification of allopathic system of medicines.
- For Specialist Medical Officers (Deputy Commandant) : A recognized medical qualification of allopathic system of medicines included in the first or second schedule or Part–II of the third schedule (other than licentiate qualification) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
Age Limit : (i) Maximum age limit is 30 years for Medical Officer (Assistant Commandant). (ii) For Specialist Medical Officer(Deputy Commandant) the maximum age limit is 40 years.
Pay Scale :
- For Medical officers : Rs 15,600 – 39,100/- plus Grade Pay Rs.5,400/-
- For Specialist Medical Officers : Rs 15,600 – 39,100/- plus Grade Pay Rs.6600/-
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- as IPO/Bank Draft/Banker Cheque of Nationalized Bank in favour of Commandant, 25th Bn, SSB, Ghitorni, payable at State Bank of India, Sultanpur, New Delhi, Code No. 06837.
How to Apply : Candidates are required to send the application form to below address :
25th Bn, SSB, Ghitorni
PO- Arjungarh, New Delhi
Pin Code- 110047.
For more details please visit http://www.ssbrectt.gov.in.