UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (UPSC)
COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICES EXAMINATION (I) 2016
UPSC is going to conduct a Combined Defence Services Examination on 14 February 2016 for below mentioned courses.
Name of the Course and Vacancies :
(1) Indian Military Academy, Dehradun, 142 Course commencing in January 2017(Including 25 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate (Army Wing) holders. Total vacancies 200.
(2) Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala-course commencing in January 2017 Executive (Hydro/General Service) (including 06 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ certificate holders (Naval Wing). Total Vacancies 45.
(3) Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in January 2017. Total vacancies 32.
(4) Officers Training Academy, Chennai, 105th SSC course (for men) commencing in April, 2017. Total vacancies 175.
(5) Officers Training Academy, Chennai 19th SSC Women (Non-Technical) course commencing in April,2017. Total vacancies 05.
Age Limit :
(i) For Indian Military Academy : Candidate should be male unmarried and born not earlier than 2nd January 1993 and not later than 1st January 1998.
(ii) For Indian Naval Academy : Candidate should be male unmarried and born not earlier than 2nd January 1993 and not later than 1st January 1998.
(iii) For Air Force Academy : Candidate must be Minimum 20 years and Maximum 24 years as on 1st January 2017.
(iv) For officers’ Training Academy (SSC course for men) : Male candidates should be born not earlier than 2nd January 1992 and not later than 1st January 1998.
(v) For Officers, Training Academy – (SSC Women Non-Technical Course) : Candidates should not born earlier than 2nd January 1992 and not later than 1st January 1998.
Educational Qualification :
(i) For IMA and Officers’ Training Academy : Candidate must possess a Degree from a recognized University or Institution.
(ii) For Indian Naval Academy : Candidate must possess a Degree in Engineering from a recognized University or Institution.
(iii) For Air Force Academy : Candidate should possess a Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
Application Fee : Candidates except Female/SC/ST are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- by in Cash at any SBI Branch, Net Banking or Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
How to Apply : Candidates are required to apply online mode only through website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
The last date for submission of online application is 04th December 2015 till 11.59 PM.
For more details and apply please visit http://www.upsc.gov.in.