(A Government of India Undertaking)
(76-C, Sector-18, Institutional Area, Gurgaon, Haryana)
WAPCOS Limited an ‘ISO 9001-2008’ “Mini Ratna-I” organisation having requirement of Junior Assistant. The required qualification, maximum age and pay scale for the above mentioned post is as under:
Name of the Post and pay scale: Jr. Assistant In the pay scale of Rs. 8000- Rs. 18700(Revised IDA)
No. of Vacancy: 1
Disability Criteria: Minimum 40% (OH)
Maximum Age (As on 30.09.2015): 27 Years
Regular bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with minimum 55% of Marks and minimum 1 year Diploma in computer applications.
Employment Type: Regular
Cadre: Non Technical
The terms & conditions for appointment are as follows:
- Incumbents will be entitled for LTC, Medical reimbursement and CPF as per rules of the company.
- Those who are working in Govt. Departments/PSU/Autonomous bodies are required to apply through proper channel or produce no objection certificate.
- Management reserves the rights to fix the criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview.
- No residential accommodation will be provided. However, HRA will be provided as per rules of the company.
- Age relaxation and concessions for persons with disabilities (Orthopaedic) from SCs/STs/OBCs categories will be as per Government rules.
- CVs should be submitted strictly in prescribed proforma and post applied should be super-scribed on the envelope. Any other proforma will not be accepted.
- Candidates coming from outstation for appearing in the interview will be paid Sleeper class rail fare/Bus fare for to and fro journey by the shortest route as per rules on production of tickets/proof.
- The Headquarters of the persons appointed will be at Gurgaon. However, they will be liable to be posted anywhere in India or abroad.
- Applicant should have valid Indian Passport and it will be required at the time of joining.
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted his/her application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/her the right to be definitely called for interview/considered further for engagement.
- The Company will not be responsible for any postal delay within the specified time.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility conditions may send their CV in the prescribed proforma to Additional Chief Manager (Personnel), WAPCOS Limited, Plot No.76-C, Sector-18, Gurgaon- 122015, Haryana within 21 days from the date of release of the advertisement (21.10.2015).
- For details and proforma visit our website www.wapcos.gov.in and for clarification call 0124- 2399421-26(extn.1206)
Download CV for applying to the job post here: CV Form