(A Government of India Undertaking)
(76-C, Sector-18, Institutional Area, Gurgaon, Haryana)
WAPCOS Limited an ‘ISO 9001-2008’ “Mini Ratna-I” organisation is having requirement of 2 Security Officers. The required qualification, maximum age, minimum experience and pay scale for the various post is as under:
Name of the Post and pay Scale:
Security Officer In the pay scale of Rs.12600- Rs.32500(Revised IDA)
No of Vacancy: 2
Last Date For Applying: 12-11-15
Maximum Age (As on 30.09.20 15): 32 Years
Minimum Experience (As on 30.09.2015):
Minimum 4 Years of experience of Security job or related in any capacity in a Government Department/ Government organization/ Public Sector Undertaking.
- Height Minimum: 165 Centimetres,
- Eye side- Vision: 6/12 with or without glasses both eyes, free from colour blindness,
- Chest- unexpanded 90 to 95 Centimetre Expanded 95 to 100 Centimetre
- Physical Standard : Sound health free from defect/ deformity/disease.
Graduation with six months course in Security and intelligence Management or related courses or 12th pass with one year course in Security and intelligence Management or related courses.
Recruitment Procedure and other details :
- A physical fitness test will be conducted for the selection of suitable candidate before appearing for the interview.
- Incumbents will be entitled for LTC, Medical reimbursement and CPF as per rules of the company.
- Applicants are requested to submit the following fee in the form of demand draft drawn in favour of WAPCOS Ltd. payable at Gurgaon along-with the application form:
- Rs.1000/- in case of General/OBC candidates
- Rs. 500/- in case of SC/ST candidates
- Those who are working in Govt. Departments/PSU/Autonomous bodies are required to apply through proper channel or produce no objection certificate at the time of interview.
- Management reserves the right to fix the criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview.
- No residential accommodation will be provided. However, HRA will be provided as per rules of the company.
- Age relaxation for SCs/STs/OBCs candidates will be as per Government rules.
- CVs should be submitted strictly in prescribed proforma and post applied should be super-scribed on the envelope. Any other proforma will not be accepted.
- SC/ST candidates coming from outstation for appearing in the interview will be paid rail/bus fare by the shortest route as per rules/ Sleeper class on production of tickets/proof.
- The Headquarters of the persons appointed will be at Gurgaon. However, they will be liable to be posted anywhere in India or abroad.
- Applicant should have valid Indian Passport and will be required at the time of joining.
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted his/her application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him the right to be definitely called for interview/considered further for engagement.
- The Company will not be responsible for any postal delay within the specified time.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility conditions may send their CV in the prescribed proforma to Additional Chief Manager (Personnel), WAPCOS Limited, Plot No.76-C, Sector-18, Gurgaon-122015, Haryana within 21 days from the date of release of the advertisement latest by (12.11.2015).
- For details and proforma visit our website www.wapcos.gov.in and for clarification call 0124-2399421-26(extn.1206)
Download CV here : CV Form