RESERVE BANK OF INDIA
Applications are invited for the post mentioned below in Reserve Bank of India (RBI/Bank) from Indian citizens.
Name of the Post : Officers in Grade ‘B'(General)
No. of Vacancies : 134
Age Limit : Between 21 and 30 years as on 01.10.2015.
Educational Qualification : A minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PWD) or an equivalent grade in Bachelor’s degree as well as in 12th (or Diploma or equivalent) and 10th standard examinations.
Application Fee :
- SC/ST/PWD : Intimation Charges only : Rs.100/-
- GEN/OBC : Application Fee including intimation charges : Rs.850/-.
- STAFF@ : NIL
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Pay Scale : Rs. 21,000-1,000-30,000-EB-1,000-32,000-1,100-36,400/-. Initial monthly Gross emoluments are approximately Rs.54,970/-.
How to Apply : Candidates have to apply only online through the Bank’s website i.e. www.rbi.org.in. No other means/mode of applications will be accepted.
Important Dates :
- Website Link Open –For Online Registration of Applications and Payment of Fees/Intimation Charges : October 5 to 23, 2015.
- Phase-I Online Examination : November 21 & 22, 2015.
- Phase-II Online Examination : 07.12.2015.
- Last date for printing your application : 07.11.2015.
For more details please visit http://www.rbi.org.in.
Apply Here : http://ibps.sifyitest.com/rbiroboct15/