(A Government of India Enterprise)
Regd. Office: NTPC Bhawan, SCOPE Complex, 7, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Special Recruitment Drive for Persons with Disabilities (PWDs)
NTPC Ltd is launching Special Recruitment Drive for Persons with Disabilities in the area of Operation & Maintenance (O&M), Civil Construction & Finance at E1/E2/E3 levels for its Projects /Stations.
(A). Name of the Department : OPERATION & MAINTENANCE [Mechanical/ Electrical/ C&I]– (E1/E2/E3 Levels):
No. of Posts : 16 posts.
Educational Qualification :
- Mechanical : Mechanical / Production/ Industrial Engg./ Production & Industrial Engg./ Thermal/ Mechanical & Automation/ Power Engineering.
- Electrical : Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical, Instrumentation & Control/ Power Systems & High Voltage/ Power Electronics/ Power Engineering .
- C&I : Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Control & Instrumentation.
B. CIVIL CONSTRUCTION: (E1/E2/E3 Levels):
No. of Posts : 2 Posts
Educational Qualification : Graduate Engineering Degree in Civil/ Construction.
C. FINANCE / INTERNAL AUDIT: (E1/E2/E3 Levels):
No. of Posts : 2 posts
Educational Qualification : CA or ICWA.
Pay Scale Level Wise :
- For E3 Level : Rs. 29,100 – 54,500/
- For E2 Level : Rs. 24,900 – 50,500/
- For E1 Level : Rs. 20,600 – 46,500/
Age Limit : Maximum age limit 47 years including relaxation.
How to apply : Interested candidates should log on to our website http://www.ntpccareers.net for applying. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.
Important Dates :
- Commencement of online registration of application: 26.09.2015.
- Last date for online registration of application: 16.10.2015.
For more details please visit http://www.ntpc.co.in.