ODISHA STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION
Barrack No. 1, Unit -V, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Combined Recruitment for the post of Junior Assistant & Junior Clerks under different Heads of Departments and its Sub-ordinate offices.
Online Applications are invited for selection of candidates for recruitment to 288 numbers of Junior Clerk and 129 numbers of Junior Assistants under Different Directorates/ H.O.D. Offices and Subordinate offices.
Name of the Post : Junior Clerk and Junior Assistant
Pay Scale : Rs. 5,200/+ Grade Pay Rs. 1,900/-
No. of Vacancies : Junior Clerk – 129 and Junior Assistant – 288
Age Limit : Minimum age for the post is 18 years and the Maximum age is 32 years as on 01 .01.2015.
Educational Qualification : The candidate must have passed minimum (10+2) or equivalent examination with knowledge in Basic Computer Skill.
Candidates having BCA/MCA/B.Tech Degree are also eligible.
Examination Fee : All SEBC & UR candidates other than SC/ST and persons with Disability (PWD) have to pay an Examination Fee of Rs. 100/-. The fees can be deposited either through online or off-line mode using the treasury portal or by the conventional mode of deposit in the treasury.
Plan of Examination :
A) A Combined preliminary examination (Qualifying) will be conducted. 100 Marks
B) Main written examination :
- Language test in English : 50 Marks – 1 hour
- Language test in Odia : 50 Marks – 1 hour
- General Knowledge (Objective) – 100 marks – 1 & 1/2 hours (OMR)
- Mathematics – 100 marks – 1 & 1/2 hours (OMR)
- Basic Computer Skill Test – 100 marks – 1 & 1/2 hours
C) Basic Computer Skill Test – Qualifying in nature – 1 hr duration – 50 marks (Minimum qualifying marks -30)
How to apply : All candidates are required to apply online through the website http://www.ossc.gov.in.
Important Dates :
- Online Applications form will be available from 19.09.2015 till 30.10.2015 by 11.59 p.m.
- No physical copy of application form is required to be sent to Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
- Only candidates who qualify in the written examinations and Computer Skill Test shall submit their original certificates, documents, for verification at the time duly notified.
- Candidates passing (10+2) or any equivalent examination with knowledge in Basic Computer skill are eligible to apply for the post.
- The preliminary examination will be held on 27.12.2015.
For more details and apply please visit http://www.ossc.gov.in.