OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT JUDGE: SUNDARGARH
Applications in the prescribed format given below are invited from the intending candidates, both female and male for recruitment of existing vacancies given in the table below and for drawing up of a merit list for filling up of existing and future vacancies, if any, within a period of one year from the date of drawn up merit list, for the post of Junior Clerk cum Copyist, Junior Typist and Junior Stenographer (Grade-III Stenographer).
Name of the Post and Pay Scale :
- Junior Clerk cum Copyist : Pay Rs.5200/- + Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
- Junior Typist : Pay Rs.5200/- + Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
- Junior Stenographer (Grade-III): Pay Rs.5200/- + Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
Name of the Post and No of Post :
- Junior Clerk cum Copyists : 10
- Junior Typist : 3
- Junior Stenographer : 2
Eligibility Criteria for the post of Junior Clerk cum Copyist :
- Must have passed at least +2 certificate examination conducted by the Council constituted under section-3 of the Odisha Higher Secondary Education Act. 1982 or equivalent examination from a recognized council/ Board or University.
- Must have passed at least Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institution.
- Must be over 18 years of age and below 32 years of age.
Eligibility Criteria for the post of Junior Typists:
- candidates applying for these posts must have the knowledge of Type writing with a minimum speed of 40 words per minute in English.
Eligibility Criteria for the post of Junior Stenographers:
- The candidates applying for these posts are to appear a written examination in English which is qualifying in nature as prescribed for the post of Junior Clerk cum Copyist mentioned in the heading of scheme of examination below. Besides the qualifying tests in English the candidates shall appear a test in shorthand and type writing. For shorthand the minimum speed is required 80 words per minute and type writing the minimum speed is 40 words per minute.
Examination Fee : Rs. 100/- only (One Hundred)
The applications along with the required documents shall be sent to The Registrar, Civil Courts, Sundargarh, At/Po.Sundargarh, Pin:770001, District Sundargarh on or before 30.09.2015.
The last date for receipt of application form is 30.09.2015.