ODISHA STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION
Barrack No. 1, Unit – V, Bhubaneswar – 751054
Online Applications are invited from citizens of India for the posts of Sub Inspector of Police, Sergeant of Police and Station Officer under Home Department, Odisha.
Name of the Posts :
- Sub Inspector of Police.
- Sergeant of Police.
- Station Officer (Fire Service).
Pay Scale : Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- + GP Rs. 42,00/-
Vacancy Details :
- Sub Inspector of Police : ST : 74 (W-24), SC : 53 (W-17), SEBC : 37 (W-12), UR : 163 (W-54), Total : 327
- Sergeant of Police : ST : 05, SC : 04, SEBC : 03, UR : 12, Total : 24
- Station Officer (Fire Service) : ST : 04, SC : 03, SEBC : 02, UR : 10, Total : 19
Age Limit : Minimum 21 years and Maximum 25 years as on 01.01.2015.
Educational Qualification : The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University. For the post of Station Officer : Fire Service a candidate must be a Science or Engineering graduate from a recognised University.
Examination Fee : The candidates other than SC and ST category are required to deposit examination fee of Rs. 100/-.
Selection Procedure :
- Preliminary Examination
- Physical Measurement and Physical Test.
- Main Written Examination.
- Weightage of Marks.
- Viva-Voce and Psychological Test.
Online Application form will be available from 09.09.2015 Till 09.10.2015 by 11.59 p.m.
For more details and apply please visit http://www.ossc.gov.in.