ODISHA STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION
Barrack No. 1, Unit -V, Bhubaneswar- 751054
Odisha Staff Selection Commission invites online applications for selection of various posts under different pay scale.
Vacancy Details :
- Assistant Fodder Development Officer : 03 Posts.
- Laboratory Assistant : 02 Posts.
- Operator : 08 Posts.
- Laboratory Assistant : 11 Posts.
- Laboratory Attendant : 07 Posts.
- Junior Laboratory Technician : 23 Posts.
- Dental Technician : 01 Post.
Pay Scale :
- Assistant Fodder Development Officer & Laboratory Assistant : Consolidated salary of Rs. 9,300/- + GP Rs. 4,200/-.
- Operator : Consolidated Salary of Rs. 5,200/- + GP Rs. 2,000/-.
- Laboratory Assistant : Consolidated Salary of Rs. 5,200/- + GP Rs. 2,400/-.
- Junior Laboratory Technician & Dental Technician : Consolidated Salary of Rs. 5,200/- + GP Rs. 2,400/-.
- Laboratory Attendant : Consolidated Salary of Rs. 4,930/- + GP Rs. 1,750/-.
Age Limit :
- The minimum age for the posts of Assistant Fodder Development Officer, Laboratory Assistant, Junior Laboratory Technician & Dental Technician is 21 years and Maximum 32 years.
- For the Post of Operator and Laboratory Attendant minimum age is 18 years and maximum 32 years as on 01.01.2015.
Educational Qualification :
- Assistant Fodder Development Officer under Directorate AH & VS : B.Sc. (AG).
- Laboratory Assistant under AH & VS : Degree in Science.
- Laboratory Assistant under Director EPM : B.Sc/ Diploma in Chemical Engineering with minimum 2 years experience. Or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 2 years experience.
- Operator under AH & VS : Matriculation with I.T.I. in Electrical /Refrigeration/Electronic Trade.
- Laboratory Attendant : Matric Pass with I.T.I.
- Junior Laboratory Technician under Director, ESI Scheme : +2 Science with Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician.
- Dental Technician under Director of ESI Scheme : +2 Science with Diploma in Dental Technician.
Examination Fee : All SEBC & UR candidates other than SC/ST have to pay an examination fee of Rs. 100/-.
Selection Procedure :
- Written Examination.
- Viva-voce Test.
How to Apply : Candidates have to apply online using the website www.ossc.gov.in. The candidate has to take a print out of the Applicant’s Copy and OSSC copy. The OSSC copy has to be preserved by the applicant.
The Online Application form will be available from 01.09.2015 Till 30.09.2015 by 11.59 P.M.
For more details please visit http://www.ossc.gov.in.