ODISHA STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION
Barrack No. 1, Unit-V, Bhubaneswar – 751054
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment of 196 posts in different departments.
Vacancy Details :
- Inspector of Supplies : Food Supply & Consumer Welfare Department : Total Post 45.
- Gram Panchayat Extension Officer : Panchayat Raj Department : Total Post 59.
- Progress Assistant : Panchayat Raj Department : Total Posts 92.
Pay Scale : Rs. 9,300/- + GP 4,200/- for all Posts.
Age Limit : Minimum 21 years and Maximum 32 years as on 01.01.2015.
Educational Qualification : Candidate must have passed Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
Examination Fee : All UR & SEBC candidates other than SC/ST/PwD have to pay an examination fee of Rs. 100/-.
Selection Procedure :
- Preliminary written examination – 100 marks.
- Main written examination – 300 marks.
- Viva voce test – 30 marks.
How to Apply : Candidates have to apply online using the website www.ossc.gov.in. The candidate has to take a print out of the Applicant’s copy and the OSSC copy. The OSSC copy has to be preserved by the applicant. If the applicant selects for viva-voce test then he has to submit the same copy in the Commission along with the original & self attested of all educational certificates.
Online application form will be available from 29.08.2015 till 28.09.2015 by 11.59 p.m.
Candidates have to give their option for the posts in order of preference.
The Last date for submission of online application is 28.09.2015 till 11.59 p.m.
For more details and apply please visit http://www.ossc.gov.in.