UTTAR PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
U.P. Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division) Examination-2015
Online applications are invited from Indian citizens for the post of Judicial Service Civil Judge examination 2015 in Uttar Pradesh.
No. of Vacancies : 197
Pay Scale : Rs. 27700-770-35090-920-40450-1080-44770
Educational Qualification: Candidate must be a Bachelor of Laws of a University established by Law in U.P. or any other University of India recognised for this purpose by the Governor. Or (B) Must be an Advocate enrolled under the provisions of the Advocate Act 1961 or a Barrister of England or Northern Ireland or a Member Faculty of Advocates in Scotland and is entitled to practice in the Court or Courts subordinate thereto; (C) Must possess a thorough Knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri Script.
Age Limit : Minimum 22 years and Maximum 35 years
Application Fee :
- Unreserved (General)- Exam fee Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs 25/- Total = Rs 125/-
- OBC- Exam fee Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs 25/- Total = Rs 125/-
- Scheduled Caste -Exam fee Rs 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs.65/-
- Scheduled Tribe -Exam fee Rs 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs 25/- Total = Rs 65/-
- Handicapped – Exam Fee NIL + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs 25/-
Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fees in the Bank: 17-08-2015.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 21-08-2015.
For more details visit : http://uppsc.up.nic.in