COUNCIL OF SCIENTIFIC AND INDUSTRIAL RESEARCH
HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT GROUP, EXAMINATION UNIT CSIR COMPLEX, LIBRARY AVENUE, PUSA, NEW DELHI-110012.
NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST (NET)
Joint CSIR-UGC Test for Junior Research Fellowship And Eligibility for Lectureship Tentatively
Tentatively on 20th December, 2015
Important Dates :
- Date of Single MCQ Examination : Tentatively on 20.12.2015
- (i) Start of On-Line Submission of Application Form and Fee deposit through Bank Challan : 03.08.2015
- Date of close of deposit of fee (at All stations) : 24.08.2015
- Date of close of On-Line submission of Applications (at All stations) : 25.08.2015
- Last date of receipt of duly completed hard copy of online application in the Examination Unit : 03.09.2015
- Last date of receipt of duly completed hard copy of online application in the Examination Unit (from remote areas) : 10.09.2015
- Last Date for receipt of written request for change of Examination Centre only on merit basis : 05.10.2015
- Tentative date of Publication of list of candidates registered for test on CSIR, HRDG website : 05.11.2015
- Last date for accepting of representation about non-registration for this test : 13.11.2015
- Issue of e-Admission Certificate to registered candidates : Mid Dec., 2015.
CSIR will hold the Joint CSIR-UGC Test Tentatively on Sunday 20th December, 2015 for determining the eligibility of the Indian National candidates for the award of Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) NET and for determining eligibility for appointment of Lecturers (NET) in certain subject areas falling under the faculty of Science & Technology.
A candidate may apply either for ‘JRF’ OR for ‘Lectureship (LS) only’.
Educational Qualification : M. Sc or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/BS-4 years/BE/BTech/BPharma/MBBS with at least 55% marks for general and OBC-Non Creamy layer candidates (Central list only as provided in National Commission for Backward Classes website www.ncbc.nic.in) and 50% for SC/ST, physically and Visually Handicapped candidates.
Age Limit : For JRF (NET):Maximum 28 years as on 01-07-2015 and For LS (NET): No upper age limit.
Examination Fee :
- General : Rs. 1000/-
- Other Backward Classes(OBC)-Non Creamy Layer : Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/Physically Handicapped (PH) or Visually Handicapped (VH ) : Rs. 250/-
How to Apply : Interested & eligible candidates may apply Online through a link available at CSIR, HRDG website: www.csirhrdg.res.in.
For more details visit : www.csirhrdg.res.in.