OIL AND NATURAL GAS CORPORATION LIMITED
TRIPURA ASSET: R&P SECTION
BADARGHAT COMPLEX, AGARTALA-799014
ONGC recruitment drive for various technical posts 2015
ONGC recruitment for its Tripura asset, Agartala. ONGC -Tripura Asset, invites applications from Indian Citizens for selection of following posts.
VACANCY DETAILS :
Regular A-II Level Posts (Sl. No.1-6)
(1) Name of the Post : Assistant Technician (Mechanical)
No.of Post : 01
UR : 01
Educational Qualification : 3 Years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
(2) Name of the Post : Assistant Technician (Electronics & Telecommunication)
No.of Post : 06
UR : 03, SC : 01, ST : 02
Educational Qualification : 3 years Diploma in Electronics/ Telecom /E&T Engineering (or) M.Sc. in Physics with Electronics.
(3) Name of the Post : Assistant Technician (Electrical)
No.of Post : 02
UR : 01, ST : 01
Educational Qualification : 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering and should have Certificate of competency as Electrical Supervisor.
(4) Name of the Post : Assistant Technician (Production)
No.of Post : 26
UR : 14, ST : 08, SC : 04
Educational Qualification : 3 years Diploma in Mechanical / Chemical/Petroleum Engineering.
(5) Name of the Post : Assistant Technician (Instrumentation)
No.of Post : 04
UR : 03, ST : 01,
Educational Qualification : 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering.
(6) Name of the Post : Security Supervisor
No.of Post : 02
UR : 02,
Educational Qualification : Graduate with one year relevant experience.
Age limit : As on 14.08.2015 : Minimum 18 years and Maximum 30 years
Registration and Processing Fee :
- General : Rs.150/- (Rupees One hundred fifty only)
- SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman : No Registration fee
- PWD : No Registration fee
Selection Process :
- Written test
- Physical Standard Test / Physical Efficiency Test/ Trade test /Driving Test/ Typing test / Wherever applicable)
- Personal Interview
- The candidates have to qualify at each stage separately and in aggregate.
How to Apply : All Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria, requisite essential qualifications and having valid registration in any of the Employment Exchanges located within the State of Tripura may apply “Online” through the website.
Important Dates :
- Online Registration Start Date : 29.07.2015, 10:00 hrs.
- Online Registration Closing Date : 14.08.2015, 18:00 hrs.
- Last date for Remittance of Application Registration Charges in bank : 17.08.2015 ,18:00 hrs.
- Filling of Bank details & Uploading Photo & Signature in Online application : 17.08.2015, 18:00 hrs.
- Tentative Date of Written Test : 20.09.2015 ,10.00 hrs.
For more posts and details visit http://www.ongcindia.com/