Government of India
MInistry of Environment Forest and Climate Change
Wildlife Crime Control Bureau
Application are invited from eligible candidate for IT Consultant/Cybercrime Specialist in the Wildlife Crime Control Bureau on Contract Basis.
Name of the Post : IT Consultant/Cybercrime Specialist
Job Profile Details :
- Security of WCCB Computer Systems and digital data.
- Web Patrolling for detection of scheduled wildlife articles on sale on internet; and identification/tracing of IP addresses of the suspect/criminals; and issue alerts.
- Maintenance and updating of the WCCB Website.
- Maintenance of computers and related accessories at the BHQ.
- Preparation and safe custody of Photo database of criminals at BHQ.
- Assistance in creation of wildlife crime database.
- Crime data analysis.
- Any other related assignment by senior officers.
Qualification : MCA/M.Tech./M.Sc in the field of information technology from a recognised university. At least two years experience in information system, database management, website management and related e-governance activities is required. Experience of working in government organisation is desirable.
Age Limit : The applicant should be below 55 years of age.
Salary : Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs. 35,000 per month
Interested individuals fulfilling the requisite qualification and experience may apply in plain paper along with CV and submit the application in triplicate clearly super-scribing on envelope “Engagement of IT consultant/cybercrime specialist in the wildlife crime control bureau, New Delhi” to The Deputy Director (HQ), Wildlife Crime Control Bureau, Second Floor, Trikoot-1, Bhikaji Cama place, New Delhi 110066 either by post or by hand latest by 5 P.M. of 15th Jul 2015.