Applications are invited in prescribed format enclosing necessary documents for the post of Director, Regional Campus Manipur, Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, so as to reach to the office of the Registrar latest by 30th June 2015 at 6:00 PM with a D.D. of Rs. 500/- (Rs. 200/- for SC/ST/PWD) drawn in favour of Indira Gandhi National Tribal University payable at State Bank of India, Amarkantak (Branch code 04674).
Conditions : 1. An eminent scholar having at least ten years of teaching experience, out of which
five years as an Associate Professor or having five years experience as a College Principal/Professor. Having Administrative experience, Ph.D. Degree and published research papers will be essential.
2. API of 400 is required for the post of Director as it is compulsory for post of Professor. However, those working on the post of Professor will be exempted from the fulfillment of API.
3. The post of Director, Regional Campus is in Pay Band-4 : 37400-67000 with AGP Rs. 10000/- + other applicable allowances.
4. The age of superannuation is sixty five years.
5. University reserves its right to fill or not to fill up the posts advertised, if suitable candidates are not found.
6. If the numbers of suitable applicants is very high, only shortlisted candidates with higher Administrative experience and API will be called for the interview.
Completely filled up application forms which can be downloaded from the University website, along with a DD of Rs. 500/- (Rs. 200/- for SC/ST/PWD) should be sent to “The Registrar, Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak (M.P.) Pin – 484 887” by Registered/Speed Post only.
Last date for Application: 30th June 2015