Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fees in the Bank : 25 May, 2015.
Last Date for Submission of Application : 29 May, 2015.
(a) “Applications will be accepted only when fee is deposited in the Bank upto prescribed last date for fee deposition. If the fee is deposited in bank after the last date prescribed for fee deposition, the on-line application of the candidate will not be accepted and the fee deposited in the bank will not be refunded in any condition. It will be responsibility ot the candidates to deposit fee in the bank upto last date prescribed for fee deposition and ‘submit’ the application upto last date prescribed for submission of applications. It is also informed that less or more amount deposited in the form of examination fee shall not be refunded in any condition.”
(b) In Online Application System, the candidates have to provide their Mobile No. in prescribed column failing which their Basic Registration shall not be completed. All relevant informations / instructions / OTP (One time password) shall be sent through sms on that mobile.
NECESSARY INFORMATION TO APPLICANTS FILLING THEIR APPLICATIONS
This advertisement is also available on the Commission’s website http://uppsc.up.nic.in. The online application system is applicable for applying against this advertisement. Applications sent by any other mode shall not be entertained hence candidates are advised to apply On-line only. In connection with On-line application, candidates are advised to go through thoroughly the instructions given as under and apply accordingly:-
1. When the candidate clicks “ALL NOTIFICATIONS/ADVERTISEMENTS” on the Commission’s website http://uppsc.up.nic.in the On-line advertisement shall be automatically displayed, wherein there shall be 3 parts given as below:
(i) User instructions
(ii) View Advertisement
A list of all the advertisements will be displayed in which “On-line System” is applicable. The Instructions for filling “On-line form” have been given in User Instruction. The Candidates desirous to see the advertisement will have to click before ‘View Advertisement’ to which they are desirous to see, full advertisement will be displayed along with sample snapshots of ON-LINE Application Procedure. Click on “Apply” for On-line Application. On clicking “Apply”, Candidate Registration will be displayed.
On-line application will be completed in three stages :
First Stage: Basic Registration form will be displayed on clicking the ‘Candidate Registration’ respective to Examination. After filling the Basic Registration form on clicking the ‘submit’ button, the registration of First stage shall be over. Thereafter ‘Candidate Registraion Acknowledgment’ shall be displayed which can be printed by Clicking the ‘Print’ Button.
Second Stage: There shall be two options for depositing the fees which are E-challan and I-collect, which can be deposited in State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank. The candidates having Net Banking facility in any of these two banks may deposit the fees through I-collect. After taking the option of E-Challan or I-Collect, Examination fees payment details will be displayed. On selecting the bank to deposit the fees through E-Challan, the E-challan of concerned bank SBI/PNB will be displayed in which there shall be Candidate’s Registration No, Name, Date of Birth and Fee Amount. The candidates will have to go with E-Challan (in the Bank which is opted by the Candidates themselves) to any branch of the Bank and deposit the fees and take one copy of E-Challan and keep with them safely. On the copy of the E-Challan given by the Bank transaction ID/Journal No. and date shall be mentioned which shall be used at the time of filling the form at third stage.
Third stage: After depositing the fee in the Bank, the candidates two day after, on the working day (after 2.00 pm) shall enter information On-line in the format, available on Commission’s website by clicking “Submit Application Form”. The photo and signature, duly scanned shall be uploaded also. The candidate should scan his photograph and signature in the prescribed size (the size will be mentioned at the specified spot in the On-line application). This should also be kept in notice that the photo must be latest passport size. In case the photo and signature, scanned in the prescribed size, are not uploaded, then the On-line system will not accept it. The procedure related for scanning of the photo and signature is laid down in the Appendix-1. After filling in all entries in the format, the candidates may click “View application form” to see for themselves that all entries and informations are correctly entered and after satisfying themselves should click “Submit” button to forward the same to the Commission. It is essential that the candidate should fill all informations On-line correctly according to the instructions given and click the ‘Submit’button by the last date prescribed for submission of the application form. If the candidate does not click the “Submit” button, the application shall not be completed finally and the candidate shall be accountable for this. After clicking the ‘Submit’ button, the candidate may take a print out of the application to preserve it with them. In the event of any discrepancy, the candidate will be required to submit the said print-out in the office of the Commission, otherwise his/her request shall not be entertained.
2. The Application once submitted, will not be allowed to be modified.
3.Application Fee: After filling in the Candidates ‘Registration’ format of the On-line application, the candidate shall procure the print-out of the E-challan in duplicate. The E-Challan will be used to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank by the candidate according to his category. The fee will not be allowed to be deposited by any other mode except E-Challan. The above fee, for Preliminary Examination according to the category, is as under:-
1. Unreserved (General) – Exam fee Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 125/-
2. Other Backward Class – Exam fee Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 125/-
3. Scheduled Caste- Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-
4. Scheduled Tribe- Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-
5. Handicapped – Exam fee Nil + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 25/-
6. Dependents of the-According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. Freedom Fighters 1 to 4.
7. Ex-Serviceman- According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.
8. Women- According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.
4. The Basic Registration of such candidates will not be accepted who have been debarred from U.P. Public Service Commission and their period of debar has not been completed. In addition to above, the applications submitted without requisite informations rergarding debar, if it is found at any stage in future that the applications have been submitted concealing this fact, his/her candidature will be rejected at any stage and the commission will consider to debar from all future examinations/selections including extension of debar period. In this regard if the claims of the candidates made in their applications are not found true, they can be debarred not only from the examination in question but from all the future examinations and selections made by the commission also including other appropriate penalties.
5. If the candidates want some correction or change in their submitted applications, they can submit another fresh complete applications ON-LINEwith desired corrections along with prescribed fee within the last notified dates of the advertisement. The application fee deposited with the prior application will neither be returned nor adjusted in any condition. In the aforesaid condition the application of that Registration No. on which admit card candidate will appear in the examination, will be treated as final. Rest applications will be treated as cancelled.
6. The U.P. Public Service Commission shall hold a Preliminary Examination at various Centres of the Districts mentioned in Appendix-2 of this advertisement for selecting suitable candidates for admission to the Assistant Prosecution Officer (Main) Examination 2015. The selection will be made on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates in Main (written) examination and interview. The Centre of Examination, decided by the Commission, will be intimated to the candidates by means of their e-Admission Certificate. The no. of Districts/centres may be increased/decreased according to final number of applications received in the office of the Commission.
No. of Vacancies: – Presently, the no. of vacancies are 372.
Pay Scale:-Rs. 9300-34800/- Grade Pay:- Rs.4800/-
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: The candidates must possess Law Degree from any recognized University upto the last date for receipt of application. Preferential:-Being other things equal such candidates shall be given preference who (1)Has served for a minimum period of two years in Territorial Army or (2) Has obtained “B” certificate of N.C.C.
AGE LIMIT: (i)Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2015 i.e. they must have not been born earlier than 2nd July, 1975 and not later than July 1, 1994. For PH candidates, the maximum age limit is 55 years i.e. they must have not been born before 02 July, 1960. (ii) Relaxation in Upper Age Limit: (a) Upper age limit shall be greater by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes of U.P., Scheduled Tribes of U.P., Other Backward Classes of U.P., Skilled players of classified Games and State Govt. employees of U.P. i.e. they must have not been born before 2nd July 1970. (only domiciled persons in U.P. are entitled for such age relaxation) (b) Upper age limit shall be greater by fifteen years for physically handicapped persons of U.P., if identified posts are available. (c) Upper age limit shall also be greater by five years for the Emergency Commissioned Officers / Short Service Commissioned Officers / Ex-Army Personnels of U.P. who have rendered at least five years service in Army, but there shall be no reservation. No relaxation is admissible in upper age limit for D.F.F. Candidates.